1st batch is sold out! Pre-Order now for 17th May delivery on batch 2! (Note that all items ordered with this magazine will be shipped together on 17th May.)
Check our our IG Live video where we run through our yarn recommendations for each pattern here.
Say hello to Summer with this the 11th Issue of this truly stunning, high quality Nordic Knit & Lifestyle magazine! Laine is for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life.
Issue 11, Marjoram, is like a fresh, gentle breeze after a long Winter season.
· 148 pages (weight approx 460g)
· 11 knitting patterns from the following designers: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Guddrun Johnson, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
· an interview with Diane Levy of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
· an article about the knitting app Knitrino
· an article about Yarningham yarn festival by Jeanette Sloan
· an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
· a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· book reviews
· Laine Favourites section
Our RECOMMENDED yarns for the patterns in Issue 11:
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laineincludes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.