Dear New Knitter
Welcome to our world - we're so happy you want to knit too! And who can blame you? It's an important post-apocalyptic life skill (and so much fun).
We've joined forces with Carol Feller to get you sorted with everything you need to start your amazing new journey.
Here's what get with this fabulous Kit:
The Video Workshops
Zero to Knit is a power-packed video workshop series that takes you by the hand from utter knitting novice right the way through to completing your first (mini) cardigan and hat!!
You can watch the videos at your own pace, and have the ability to message Carol Feller throughout with any questions, tips etc.. Click here for a more details on the amazing courses.
The kit bundles contain enough Aran weight yarn to make the smallest size baby cardigan, hat and swatch which you will have mastered by the end of the course!
We've picked out our fav yarns for these projects based on how easy they are to work with; how great the results will be; and how completely awesome the yarn is.
You get to choose from this all-star line up:
Big Merino Hug
Choose this super-squishy yarn if you want...
• Soft • 100% Merino • Guaranteed non-scratchy - even children and babies love it! • Organic • Machine Washable • Solid Colours • Wool-intolerant safe
Choose this exciting, inimitable yarn if you want...
• Exciting self-striping colours which you'll never be bored with • 100% Wool • Ethically and ecologically responsible production • Organic • Hand-dyed and partially hand-spun
Organic Worsted Cotton
Choose this soft, Vegan yarn if you want...
• Super soft cotton that feels more like a high end wool • 100% Cotton • Vegan • Organic • Solid colours • Machine Washable • Wool-intolerant safe
The Croft Shetland Colours or The Croft Shetland Tweed
Choose this solid, British yarn if you want...
• British wool • 100% Shetland Island Wool • Budget conscious • Strong & forgiving • Machine Washable • Even Colour
Your ready-to-go kit will also include this useful lot:
5mm Circular Needle (we'll give you some smooth, wooden needles - perfect for beginners!)
- 8 x pretty Stitch Markers (...for marking your stitches)
- 1 x Tapestry Needle (for dealing with your ends)
- 10% Discount Code for your next order!
So, first choose your Yarn, then choose your Colour, Add to Cart, and you're off!