Noro Kureyon is the original variegated, self striping yarn by Noro. Spun from 100% Wool, this yarn truly earns its cult status amongst knitters and crocheters around the world.
くれよん(pronounced coo-ray-oh-n) is the Japanese pronunciation of the English “crayon;” thus, the literal name of the yarn is “crayon.”
There are sooo many patterns for this amazing yarn, with over 53,000 projects uploaded to Ravelry alone! Amazingly versatile and so much fun to work with!
Given as it's been around for decades, with new colours added each season, this Aran weight yarn is available in a crazy number of colourways. We've reduced the confusion and picked the best for you!
For over 40 years Noro has produced the most beautiful, inimitable Organic, ecologically responsible, hand-dyed and hand-spun yarns. We encourage you to read more about Noro under "The Brand" tab above.
A very, very special yarn - it's a dream come true for us to be able to stock Noro.
100% Organic Wool
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”