This gorgeous new sweater pattern by Andrea Mowry (Drea Renee Knits) is perfect for learning and practicing new techniques! Have fun playing with colour and texture - and this pullover has got it all! A classic circular yoke sweater that helps build your knitting skill set
with simple two colour brioche
and stranded colour work
Written for Le Petit Cashmere & Lambswool
by Biches & Buches (Main Colour) with Spincycle yarn for the contrast, we've substituted the Spincycle for our gorgeous Yarn Hero
, Riverknits Chimera
and Uneek Fingering yarns because they are super gorgeous together.
You could also use Le Petit Lambswool
for the Main Colour if the cashmere stretches the budget too far.
Included in Kit:
- PDF Pattern by email (add your Ravelry username in the notes with your order if you want us to add the pattern into your Ravelry library
|Size (Finished Bust)
||Le Petit Cashmere & Lambswool
||Contrast Yarn Hero/ Chimera
Recommended ease is 0-5". Sample shown in Size 2 on a 34" bust with 3" posititive ease.
You will need:
SUGGESTED NEEDLES (Use the needle size you need to achieve and maintain gauge.)
- US 5/3.75 mm - 24”/60 cm to 40”/100 cm circular and preferred needles for small circumference knitting (Magic Loop or DPNs)
- US 4/3.5 mm - 24”/60 cm to 32”/80 cm circular for yoke
- US 3/3.25 mm - 16”/40 cm circular for collar, 24”/60 cm to 40”/100 cm for hem and preferred needles for small circumference knitting for cuffs
- US 6/4 mm - Preferred needles for small circumference knitting
- Small crochet hook for Provisional cast on
- Stitch marker, row counter (recommended), scissors, waste yarn for provisional cast, and waste yarn or stitch holders for sleeves
23 sts x 32 rnds = 4”/10 cm on Main Fabric needle, measured over Body Stitch Pattern in the round after blocking.
22 sts = 4”/10 cm on Brioche needle, measured over two color brioche in the round, after blocking.
TECHNIQUES TO INDULGE IN
Provisional cast on
Two color brioche
Picking up stitches