Fabulous must-have tool for every sock knitter!
Fantastic for gauging the length of every part of the sock knitting process, especially when the sock recipient isn't available to try on their new sock! Can be used when knitting toe up or cuff down.
Super handy tool with the addition of a needle gauge and Kitchener Stitch aid!
- Dual scales with shoe size charts included in UK and European shoe sizes
- Overall size ~ 30 x 7cm (12” x 2.8”) Ranges: 0 - 30cm in 1cm increments
- 0 - 11 3⁄4” in 1⁄4” increments
- Needle / hook gauge: 5 holes: 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, 3mm
- Imperial and metric measurements
- Metal ring for hanging or clipping
- Complete instructions and a years warranty from date of purchase are included
As far as we know, these are the only sock rulers which are printed on both sides and don't intermingle cm and inch scales. Socker's Rules have separate metric and imperial faces with clear, wide emphasised lines and text and separate sizing charts to make them super easy to read! They are the Gold Standard of Sock Rulers!
Laser cut from fragrant birch wood, then hand finished. Made in the UK with care and love.