Originally featured in Vogue Magazine, Worked in the round, Jana Gharzeddine’s cowl features ribbed borders at each end in Silk Garden Solo. The centre panel is worked in a textured slip-stitch pattern with the same colour against a background of the darker hues of self striping Silk Garden.
Seam the cast-on edge along one side edge to form the cowl.
Noro Silk Garden, 1 x 10g ball
Other Worsted Aran Weight Solid colour, 1 x 50g
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”