The most popular of the vast Noro range, Silk Garden is a lustrous blend of silk, fine kid mohair and beautiful, soft lamb's wool.
As with other Noro classics, this single ply yarn is instantly recognisable as a Noro with it's stunning range of colours in self-striping, variegated shades. Because of the blend of high quality fibres, there's even more depth and nuance in this yarn, and it's wonderful fun to work with.
Silk Garden is soft enough to wear right on the skin, and has wonderful drape and lustre. As with other Noro yarns, it has a hand-spun, thick & thin quality, which just adds even more to the character of this amazing yarn.
We've picked out the best colourways for you from a huge palette of possibilities. If you haven't tried Silk Garden yet, you should!
For over 40 years Noro has produced the most beautiful, inimitable Organic, ecologically responsible, hand-dyed and hand-spun yarns. We encourage you to read more about Noro under "The Brand" tab above.
A very, very special yarn - it's a dream come true for us to be able to stock Noro.
45% Kid Mohair
10% Lambs Wool
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”