“. . . will make knitters drool. Fans of Noro will adore this one, and those new to the yarn will want to get started ASAP.” —Booklist
Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Noro’s incomparable Kureyon yarn with this stunning collection of projects!
This stunning volume in the Knit Noro series commemorates the yarn’s 30-year milestone with 30 vibrant projects, from quick cowls and hats to more intricate cardigans and blankets.
Create such gorgeous items as a showstopping shawl of neutrals accented with bright earth tones, a multidirectional cardigan that makes the most of Noro's colour striping, a Picasso-esque modular blanket, and a star-motif capelet.
144 pages, Hardback.
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”