Designed by Cali Taylor, this is the perfect introduction to cables for a beginner/intermediate knitter. Simplified instructions and super chunky yarn create a beautiful pattern and gorgeous finished product!
Get comfortable with cables because you will be making a Monster Cables Beanie for everyone you know!
This luxurious kit includes:
• One skein of exquisite Santi II by Illimani! (blend of four luxury fibres(ultra fine merino, baby alpaca, yak, mulberry silk)
• One natural or dyed interchangeable ethical Alpaca super-soft Toft PomPom
• Digital pdf pattern (delivered by email. Give us your Ravelry username in the notes with your order if you'd like us to add to your Ravelry library.)
You will also need:
• 8mm needles (US 11), either circular or DPNs
• 10mm needles (US 15), either circular or DPNs
• Darning needle for your ends, and for sewing the pom pom on (or just tie on with a bow so you can swap for different colours whenever you want!)
45% Ultra Fine Merino
25% Baby Alpaca
15% Mulberry Silk
10 to 11 sts = 4 inches
8 - 10mm needles
We are so so proud to be the UK stockist for Illimani Yarns. We know you'll LOVE their gorgeous yarns as much as we do.
After many years in the fashion business importing ready-to-wear collection of alpaca and llama wool apparel hand-made by artisans in Bolivia, Illimani decided it is time to focus on the yarn. By applying all their experience on knits and fine wools to carefully select the very best natural yarns in the world at unbeatable prices.
Illimani has worked with thousands of artisans in Bolivia and Peru, many of which have mastered the art of knitting and crocheting. Our mission is to provide the materials and the inspiration to our customers to help them create their own artisanal textiles.
Illimani work along with international aid organisations to support artisans in the Bolivian and Peruvian Andes commercialize their products in the North American markets.
HELP THE BOLIVIAN ARTISANS
If you would like to be involved with helping the artisans in Bolivia please contact:
Illimani Consulting 1392 rue Victor Hugo, Montreal, QC H3C 5X4, Canada
T. (514) 867 2166 F. (514) 934 4867 email