30 beautifully illustrated patterns for 1, 2 or 3 skeins of Noro Yarn. This book is perfect for a first foray into the world of Noro, or for stashbusting!
Patterns include hats, bags, cowls, shawlettes, shrugs, toys, and even a lacy cardigan and empire-waist top.
144 pages, Hardback.
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”