The X-Flex Blues are the TWIST Red's MORE FLEXIBLE sisters!! Just like the Reds, they are engineered with a steel core so they have no memory. Twist them and they'll always go back to their original straight shape.
If you love the Reds but find them just a little too stiff for your littler diameter projects, these are the cables you're looking for!
We also love them for adding a little extra cable length and a bit more flexibility near the tips by using a Chiaogoo Cable Connector.
And lastly (and this is THE BEST!), you can use them to make flexible double pointed needles using these cables and some interchangeable tips! (We have 5", 4" and 3" tips).
These are the same cables you'll find in the larger Shortie Interchangeable Set.
We LOVE the blue colour too!
- For knitting in the round, 5" and 6" X-Flex cables can be used with 2" and 3" tips*. 8" cables can be used with 2", 3", or 4" tips.
- Each pack contains one cable, EXCEPT the 2" X-Flex which contains 3 cables per pack (super handy for making flexible DPNs!)
- These cables come with the SMALL connector, meaning they will connect to these tip sizes without the need for an adapter:
- 3" tip sizes 3.5mm to 5mm
- 4" tip sizes 2.75mm to 5mm
- 5" tip sizes 2.75mm to 5mm
We think these are the BEST cables on the market! Chiaogoo all the way...
We love how don't get kinked up or get weighed down with your knitting. Stitches always flow smoothly onto your needles without any bends or corners to negotiate.