Bantam is a parallelogram shaped wrap designed specifically for mini sets, or those small leftovers that seem to accumulate in our stash. Stripes, chevron lace and fast moving colour changes will keep you engaged, while easy shaping allows you to relax and enjoy the colour-play.
- Before blocking: 22 sts and 32 rows to 10cm/4” in scblo (unstretched)
- After blocking: 20 sts and 24 rows to 10cm/4” in scblo
Finished Measurements: The lengths listed are measured along the side edge, however the overall length of your Bantam will be longer due to the angled tips.
- Small (short/long): 28 x 175/225cm (11 x 69/89”)
- Medium (short/long): 36 x 175/225cm (14 x 69/89”)
- Large (short/long): 44 x 175/225cm (17 x 69/89”)
Materials Used: Fingering weight/4ply yarn approximately 380-400m (415-440y) per 100g. Approximate yardage with stated gauge:
- Small: 2 x 100g MC + 6/8 x 80m (88y) mini skeins OR 13/17 x 80m (88y) mini skeins
- Medium: 2 x 100g MC + 6/8 x 100m (110y) mini skeins OR 13/17 x 100m (110y) mini skeins
- Large: 3 x 100g MC + 6/8 x 120m (131y) mini skeins OR 13/17 x 120m (131y) mini skeins
Hook Size: 4.5mm & 5mm (G+ & H)
Pattern Includes: Written instructions
Skill Level: Intermediate