This is the loom that we use in our Weaving Workshops, and the one we love the most! Highly recommended by our pro.
Coming all the way from New Zealand, Ashford make the highest quality semi-pro looms in their sector. This rigid heddle loom is affordable, portable and versatile. It's also quick and easy to use, and simple to assemble.
Everything is included in the kit – just add yarn!
You can create beautiful unique garments and homewares with colour and texture using any yarns. You can even weave beautiful textured patterns using pick-up sticks.
The loom can also be used for woven tapestries and wall hangings.
Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust. The built-in second heddle option allows for double width, layer or density weaving as well as additional patterns.
As well as this 32" model, we can order in the 40cm, 60cm or 120cm (16", 32" or 48") models for you. Contact us if you'd like a special order.
- affordable and versatile
- quick and easy to warp and weave
- built -in second heddle option
- built-in indirect warping option (pegs not included)
- 4 widths
- Weaving width: 80cm (32″)
- Weight: 3.1kg (7lb)
- Assembly: required
- Included accessories: Reed nylon 7.5dpi (30/10cm), 2 x natural shuttles 56cm (22") and 76cm (30"), step by step instruction booklet, threading hook, warping peg and clamp.
- Finish: Natural
Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping because of the dimensions of the box.