Noro Magazine Issue 9 - Autumn/Winter 2016
This gorgeous magazine is jam-packed with 32 wonderful new knitting projects. (That works out to a crazy £0.19p per pattern, and about £0.0001 per hour of entertainment!)
Always en vogue, patterns include coats, skirts, hats, scarves and way more! Have a swipe through all the pics...
The magazine features touchable texture in and making wearable art with textured yarns.
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”