Noro Magazine Issue 16 - Spring/Summer 2020
This gorgeous magazine is jam-packed with 31 wonderful new knitting projects. (That works out t o a crazy £0.19p per pattern!)
This issue is all about Springtime Colourplay and new stitchwork. Patterns include ponchos, wraps, scarves, jumpers and beautiful accessories.
The magazine features touchable texture in and making wearable art with textured yarns.
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”