Presented as a wonderful 200g barrel-ball, Noro Ito is a gorgeous 100% wool Aran/Worsted weight yarn.
Instantly recognisable as Noro, Ito is a kaleidoscopic, multi-colour, variegated, self-patterning yarn. Perfect for knitting, crochet and felting!
Just one ball will create a lovely poncho or large scarf.
Since this wonderful yarn is hand-spun, it has thicker and thinner sections throughout which adds to the character and texture in your finished pieces.
For over 40 years Noro has produced the most beautiful, inimitable Organic, ecologically responsible, hand-dyed and hand-spun yarns. We encourage you to read more about Noro under "The Brand" tab above.
You'll receive a pdf copy of the GORGEOUS Ito Cowl Pattern which uses just one ball of Ito, FREE with your purchase of one ball of Ito (see details on pattern page).
A very, very special yarn - it's a dream come true for us to be able to stock Noro.
100% Organic Wool
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”