Using only the finest natural materials, Noro yarns are as striking to behold as they are easy to work with.
Using only the finest natural materials and ecologically sound manufacturing processes, Japanese designer Eisaku Noro has been producing some of the most extraordinary and popular yarns in the world for over 30 years.
Hand coloured in vivid combinations of painterly hues, Noro yarns are as striking to behold as they are easy to work with.
This follow-up to "Knit Noro" features 32 small projects knitters can complete in a weekend, including Leg Warmers, Cabled Mittens, a Lace Flap Hat, and even an iPad cover!
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”