Fancy being an indie-dyer and create your own hand-dyed yarn! This hand-painted dyeing kit contains just want you need to make your own truly unique colourway!
Suitable for anyone - no experience necessary, the kit contains all the equipment and instructions you need to hand-paint your own colours into existence!As featured in Knitting magazine, January 2019 and August 2019!
Created by a fabulous, local, independent small business.WHAT’S IN THE BOX
YOU WILL NEED…
- Little Book of Yarn Dyeing, the full-colour beginner’s guide by Suzie Blackman!
- 5 x 20g skeins of ethically sourced 4ply/Fingering weight 100% Superwash Merino yarn
- 5 x 0.5g Procion MX reactive dye pigment
- 10g citric acid crystals
- 200ml dropper bottle
- Wooden stirrers
- 1 pair disposable gloves
- Microwave oven or stainless steel vegetable steamer
- Large Pyrex glass or stainless steel bowls
Note that the kit contains fine powders that are not suitable for handling by children.SUSTAINABILITY
All materials for kits have been sourced responsibly. The kit box is UK made from part recycled pulp and is recyclable. The paper packing is recycled and recyclable. The dropper bottles are reusable and recyclable at curb-side. The booklet is printed on FSC certified paper, and the stirrers are made from FSC certified wood and are biodegradable.