Stunning new design by Florence Spurling, Elvan is a side-to-side triangular shawl inspired by the geometric emblems and hushed tones of vintage woven carpets.
Staggered intarsia patterns travel the shawl like woven stories, mixed with pools of bobbles that lend an uber-plush feel. Elvan’s long tips and shallow depth make for a super-wearable accessory that fits perfectly into a contemporary wardrobe.
We have a limited number of kits available in the Original Kokon Yarn Colourways!
KOKON Fingering Weight Merino (100% Merino wool 349 yards/320 meters per 100g skein):
• MC: 2 x 100g in MC "Fog"
• MC: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in MC "Fog"
• CC1: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in "Sea"
• CC2: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in "Daybreak"
• CC3: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in "Dawn"
• CC4: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in "Cacti"
• CC5: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in "Steppe"
• CC6: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in "Morning"
• CC7: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in "Clay"
• CC8: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in "Cloud"
• CC9: 1 x 10g Mini Skeins in "Madder"
PDF Pattern by email (please include your Ravelry username if you'd like us to add the pattern to your Ravelry Library)
You will also need:
• 3.75mm needles (US 5)
• Tapestry Needle
Kokon is a luxury hand dyed yarn brand designed by Michelle du Plessis and based in the Netherlands. Michelle strives to bring you unique, beautiful yarns that have been ethically produced with due consideration and respect for fellow man, animals and the environment.
Kokon Bleu yarn comes from high quality Argentinan mulesing free Merino sheep and is uniquely hand dyed by Michell