Fabulous must-have tool for every sock knitter who knits for kids!
Fantastic for gauging the length of every part of the sock knitting process, especially when the sock recipient isn't available to try on their new sock! Can be used when knitting toe up or cuff down.
Super handy tool with the addition of a needle gauge and Kitchener Stitch aid!
- Dual scales with shoe size charts included in UK and European shoe sizes
- Overall size ~ 22.5 x 5cm (9” x 2”) Ranges: 0 - 22cm in 1cm increments
- 0 - 8 3⁄4” in 1⁄4” increments
- Imperial and metric measurements
- Metal ring for hanging or clipping
- Complete instructions and a years warranty from date of purchase are included
Laser cut from fragrant birch wood, then hand finished. Made in the UK with care and love.