Presented as a wonderful 150g barrel-ball, Noro Kanzashi is a beautiful nubbly, bouclé, chunky weight yarn.
This yarn is gorgeously squishy and cozy. Perfect for adding both texture and colour - let the yarn do all the heavy lifting here!
It's so hard to find a great bouclé that doesn't have lots of acrylic content, which makes this one even more special! (30% Mohair, 30% Silk, 23% Wool, 14% Rayon, 3% Nylon)
Perfect for knitting, crochet & weaving - use it for your sweaters, accessories and stuff for your home!
For over 40 years Noro has produced the most beautiful, inimitable Organic, ecologically responsible, hand-dyed and hand-spun yarns. We encourage you to read more about Noro under "The Brand" tab above.
Check out these gorgeous FREE patterns for this lovely yarn:
Kanzashi Open Cardigan Pattern
Kanzashi Eyelet Wrap Pattern
Kanzashi Cowl Pattern
Kanzashi Slouchy Hat Pattern
Kanzashi Long Cardigan Pattern
A very, very special yarn - it's a dream come true for us to be able to stock Noro.
3 - 3.75 sts = 1" on 5.5mm - 8mm (US 9-11)
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”