Our carefully curated collection of amazing Noro Yarn had to include Bachi: a 100% wool, chunky, lofty single-ply yarn hand-spun and hand-dyed in Noro's classic multi-colour, variegated, self-patterning style.
Bachi is perfect for quick, soulful, unique projects - knit, crochet or felting. Each gorgeous "barrel-ball" of yarn contains a whopping 200g of yarn! Everything about Noro is exquisitely thoughtful, including the beautiful fabric label on each barrel has been designed so that it may be used as a label inside your hand-made project.
Also check out Tsuido - Bachi's semi-tonal sister yarn - it's beautiful!
For over 40 years Noro has produced the most beautiful, inimitable Organic, ecologically responsible, hand-dyed and hand-spun yarns. We encourage you to read more about Noro under "The Brand" tab above.
The patterns shown below can be found in Noro Magazine 15.
A very, very special yarn - it's a dream come true for us to be able to stock Noro.
100% Organic Wool
Needle: 8mm (US 11)
12 sts x 17 rows in 10cm (4in)
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”