The many dedicated fans of Noro’s unique self-striping yarns will welcome these stunning full-size projects!
Nothing beats a large project for showing off the beauty of Noro's trademark colour-changing yarns, and Knit Blankets helps aficionados go big with this magnificent collection of 25 blankets.
Inside, knitters will discover the most popular patterns from Noro magazines and books, along with brand-new and exclusive designs; the diverse techniques range from mitered squares to intarsia and entrelac.
Spanning all skill levels, and complete with step-by-step tutorials for the more complex blankets, this volume will welcome, encourage, and inspire every knitter.
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”