The newest magical Tintica kit: Natural Dye Speckles!
"This kit is the result of lots of love, care and imagination in crafting the perfect experience for our makers."
This kit is so exciting because YOU get to decide how you want to use the dye material! The instructions give you all the "choose your own adventure" options.
Maybe you want speckles on a white base or you could use one of the materials to dye a background colour. Perhaps you want lots of speckles or maybe just a few. Really, the possibilities are endless!
Tíntica is brought to you by Aida, the creator behind the popular YouTube channel, Lanátika. She was a pioneer in the Spanish-speaking world to offer videos of tutorials, tricks, techniques, projects and more. Tíntica yarn has been featured in patterns by top designers Joji Locatilli and Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre. The kits have been part of The Sewing Box Magazine´s featured product.
The kit contains all necessary materials and instructions for dyeing one skein in the bright violet colour given by Logwood Bark:
· Two Undyed (100g/400m) sock yarn skeins (85% extrafine merino superwash/15 nylon)
· Various natural dye materials
· A Step by Step booklet to guide you through your dyeing process easily and enjoyably
· Access to an excellent Youtube video tutorial by Aida
You will need:
· A pot (solely used for dyeing, not cooking!)
· A cloth
* This kit doesn’t contains any dyed skeins. The skein in the photo is to show the result that can be achieved.