As the only maker of Sterling Silver Crochet Hooks, Stitch Markers and Double Pointed Needles in the UK, Lyn Roberts has pleasure in being able to combine her love of all things "Wool" with her love of Silver.
Lyn has dedicated several years to the mastery of these tools - so that they are perfectly shaped and perfectly weighted.
Aside from it's natural beauty and handle, silver is also known through the ages for its health benefits:
- a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infections and aiding in cold and flu prevention, wound healing, and more
- helps with internal heat regulation and circulation
- improvements in energy levels and balance in moods after wearing silver, - as its natural properties may offset outside electrical disturbances
Each button is made using an impression of either
- slate from Abereiddy, a local beach famous for the blue lagoon, an old flooded slate mine.
- shell, found on local beaches, Newgale, Whitesands or Newport
- plants, perhaps the bramble found on the local airfield where i walk my dog, or beach and oak found in local woodland.
Every truly unique and inspirational piece is designed and made by Lyn in her workshop in Pembrokeshire. She has had a love affair with jewellery of all types and with silver in particular for as long as she can remember and loves the discipline of working in precious metals.
"Sometimes it's pure design, allowing the metal to follow architectural shapes which can be stark and controlled. In the next moment I can allow the romance and mystery of precious and semi-precious natural stones enhance a design, and indeed lead the design itself making the metal secondary to the stone."
Sign up for EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS, NEW PRODUCT RELEASES, EVENTS, PARTIES AND FUN!
(We promise not to bombard you!)
Enter code "COLLECT" at checkout if you plan to collect in store (no shipping).
Or Code "SHIPFREE" at checkout for UK Orders over £50 for FREE SHIPPING!
Sign up for EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS, NEW PRODUCT INFO, EVENTS, PARTIES AND FUN! (or not - no pressure!)