Stashbot is a comprehensive guide to building a useful stash!
No discerning knitter should be without this helpful guide by knitwear designer Hannah Fettig. If you find a yarn you can’t live without, this guide will help you determine how much you should buy!
It will pay for itself over and over as it saves you from purchasing more skeins of yarn than you need. Most importantly it will keep your stash useful as you'll be sure to have enough yarn to knit the projects you would like. Also included is an article on my stash psychology with tips on how to change your stash for the better.
An A5 format it includes yarn requirement averages for gauges 3 - 8 stitches per inch / 2.5 cm.
• Vests, shrugs & cropped, average and tunic length sweaters in sizes 3 months - 60” / 152cm bust circumference.
• Hats, Socks & Mittens in sizes Baby, Toddler, Child, Adult & XL Adult
• Neckwear in 3 averages dimensions
What people are saying:
"StashBot is that perfect combination of grace, functionality, and ease-of-use. Behind the pretty face, though, an intelligent engine delivers numbers you can trust. Unless you're a math genius with all the charts in your mind, this is the best $5 you'll ever spend on a knitting app."
- Clara Parkes, Knitter's Review
"StashBot is as pretty as it is clever."
- Meghan Fernandes, Pom Pom Quarterly
"Yardage requirements never looked so good."
- Amy Herzog, CustomFit