The talented tailors who are behind our recycled Sari silk project bags have now produced these beautiful, functional non-medical face masks.
Hand-sewn especially for us by two talented tailors in Gujerat, India.
Each mask is totally unique and unrepeatable, made with leftover fabric from an Indian sari (saree) producer. Actual product might vary slightly from the model in the photo.
Occasionally there are small marks on the fabric, but we love that the sari fabric is being used instead of thrown out. And each mask is unique.
100% of sales profit from these gorgeous masks will be donated to K.R.A.N. who support young refugees who have arrived in Kent (Kent Refugee Action Network, Charity No. 1097886).
Every handmade masks is made with the following features:
- 3 layers of fabric: pure cotton inner and silk-cotton blend outer
- plastic-coated metal removable nose wire
- sewn pocket for nose wire
- soft elastic ear loops
- machine washable and reusable (ditch the disposable!)
- ergonomic shaping to allow for better breathability and non-fogging for glasses wearers
They are all adult sized. The Plum Paisley style is slightly larger than the others. If you're looking for kid-sized masks, check out the Ice Dyed Face Masks. NB - face masks cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.