Painting Bricks is a splashy semi-circular shawl. Easy garter stitch is combined with stockinette stitch stripes and slipped stitches for an exciting new Westknits shawl project. 200g of the main colour are combined with contrast colour(s). You can add as many contrast colours as you like to paint the bricks with your leftover colour pops.
- Fingering Weight: 20 sts & 40 rows = 4” / 10cm in garter stitch after blocking
- DK Weight: 18 sts & 36 rows = 4” / 10cm in garter stitch after blocking
- Fingering Weight: 94” / 239cm wingspan length, 28” / 71cm from CO to BO edge measured along center
- DK Weight: 104” / 264cm wingspan length, 30” / 76cm from CO to BO edge measured along center. Measurements taken after blocking
- Fingering Weight: MC - 720 yds / 658 m; CC - 600 yds / 549 m total
- DK Weight: MC - 750 yds / 686 m; CC - 650 yds / 594 m
Needle Size: 3.75 mm or 4.5 mm
We made our version with Snek and Stellaris - kits available here.