Noro Magazine Issue 7 - Wrapped in Colour
This gorgeous magazine is jam-packed with 31 wonderful new knitting projects. (That works out to a crazy £0.19p per pattern, and about £0.0001 per hour of entertainment!)
Gorgeous colourful projects including cardigans, hats, shawls, sweaters, blankets and more! Have a swipe through all the pics...
The magazine features touchable texture in and making wearable art with textured yarns.
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”