PDF Download: Purchase here, or FREE with your purchase of Noro Ito yarn (sent automatically).
Rosemary Drysale’s generous cowl is worked in a long rectangle in a seed and rib pattern, making for a quick and easy knit.
Seam the cast-on edge along one side edge to form the cowl.
It will block out to the full measurements given below, and blocking will make it more drapey too!
Noro Ito x 1 ball
Width of rectangle approx 16in/40.5cm (after blocking)
Length before seaming approx 37in/94cm (after blocking)
This pattern was featured in Noro Magazine 13, and lead to the magazine being sold out all over the world!
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”