NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDERS!
Official Release Date: Friday 15th February
NOTE: If you are ordering with other items to be shipped, all items will ship together on 13th-14th Feb.We are so happy to stock this truly stunning, high quality Nordic Knit & Lifestyle magazine! Laine is for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life.
Issue 7 contains:
· 140 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen,Kiyomi Burgin,Aleks Byrd,Kristin Drysdale,Carol Feller,Whitney Hayward,Natasja Hornby,Dami Hunter,Renate Kamm,Meiju K-P,Nancy Marchant,Alejandra Pont andStephen West.
· an interview withVeera Välimäki
· a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
· my story byEmma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
· a Q&A withAnnie Rowden
· a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laineincludes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.