Be sure to check out our Yarn Recommendations video from Instagram Live here.
Say hello to Autumn with this the 12th Issue of this truly stunning, high quality Nordic Knit & Lifestyle magazine! Laine is for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life.
Issue 12, "Hav", includes
· 148 pages
· 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· an interview with Judit Gummlich
· an article about mYak
· an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
· an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
· a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· book reviews
· Laine Favourites section
Our RECOMMENDED yarns for the patterns in Issue 11:
Print only. No digital download code available. Printed in Estonia.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laineincludes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.