We've put together the tools you need to make your own fabulous scarf as your first ever knitting project! Choose between 2 cool scarf patterns (neither are boring - we promise!) and loads of gorgeous hand-dyed colours!
Maxima yarn is perfect for learning to knit because it's soft, strong, 100% natural and available in lovely hand-dyed colours. We have always recommended it during our Beginners Knitting classes in store.
We also always recommend circular needles! They are so much kinder to wrists and shoulders, less cumbersome to learn from and more flexible so you can do more with them than you can with traditional straight needles. 99% of our knitters use circular needles over straights, so you're in great company!
Which scarf will you choose?
- One Row Scarf pattern using 2 skeins of Maxima to make a simple but textured unisex scarf
- Camote Pocket Scarf using 3 skeins of Maxima to make a very cool scarf with handy and stylish pocket ends
The kits includes:
- Your Maxima yarn
- A pair of wooden circular needles
- An e-guide to free online videos you can watch to learn to knit
- Pdf Knitting pattern for your chosen project
(Please ensure that you check out with an email address so that we can email you your e-guide and pattern.)Note that because we will wind your skeins of yarn into balls for you, this product is not returnable. Let us know if you would prefer to hand-wind your yarn into balls yourself...
Read more about wonderful Manos del Uruguay Yarn here.