Noro Magazine Issue 17 - Autumn/Winter 2020
This gorgeous magazine is jam-packed with 31 wonderful new knitting projects. (That works out t o a crazy £0.19p per pattern!)
It's that time of year again - knitteres retreat inside with the tools of their trade, creating treasures to warm themselves and loved ones when they venture out.
Cuddle up and choose from tops to remind you of spring greenery, luscious wraps and cowls, hats with intricate stitchwork, sweaters that have the last word in comfort and style, or something soft for the home.
This issue is all about trendy neutrals, mitres (with tutorial). Patterns include ponchos, wraps, scarves, jumpers and beautiful accessories.
The magazine features touchable texture in and making wearable art with textured yarns.
- Harmonise natural unevenness, asymmetric pattern and complex colour to portray the beauty of the nature.
- Taking sufficient time to dye yarn
- Tenderness of materials to preserve their original characters and deliver them into the hands of the crafter
- “BE FREE FROM EXISTING CONCEPTS AND LIMITATIONS”
- “PURSUE THE IMAGE IN OUR MINDS”