YAY - They are BACK!!! And check out our run-through of the patterns and yarns on this Instagram Live video.
The eagerly awaited 10th Issue of this truly stunning, high quality Nordic Knit & Lifestyle magazine! Laine is for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life.
Issue 10, Rooted, which was shot at the Frantsila Herb Farm in Finland includes:
· 148 pages (weight approx 460g)
· 12 knitting patterns from the following designers: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
· an interview with Denise Bayron
· an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
· an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
· an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
· a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· book reviews
· Laine Favourites section
Our RECOMMENDED yarns for the patterns in Issue 10:
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laineincludes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.